Making Homes Safe, Secure and Weatherproof
Making homes safe and secure for low-income homeowners.
A safe and healthy home for everyone.
Ms. Phyllis' Story
Ms. Phyllis' home has been in her family for over 100 years. Her grandfather built her home, and now Ms. Phyllis entertains her great-grandchildren at the family home!
Ms. Phyllis has put a lot of time and effort into maintenance and repairs but could no longer keep it up on her own. She was very concerned about how to pay for the needed repairs.
Revitalize T-Town installed new windows and a secure front door to make her home Energy Efficient. Revitalize T-Town also added low-rise steps and placed new handrails on Ms. Phyllis' front porch to help her (and her family) enter and exit her home safely. She also received grab bars in her bathroom and shower. These repairs will allow Ms. Phyllis to enjoy her home and age in place!
"You have no idea how much this means—I just don’t even have the words—you don’t know how long I’ve worried about these things.”
"You don't know how much I appreciate you helping me!"
– Ms. P.
- Gina Hitz - Chair, QuikTrip Corporation
- Jim Knight - Vice Chair, Federated Insurance
- Christina McCrery - Treasurer, ONE Gas
- Tom Luccock - Secretary, Retired
- Anthony Banks - ONEOK
- Logan Hendrix - American Services, Inc.
- Maggie Yar - Hille Foundation
- Robert Jones - First Oklahoma Bank
- Jennifer Barcus-Schafer - CEO
- Kelly Moss - COO
- Kim Rolston - Senior Program Officer
- Cherie Shaw - Client Specialist
- Jeff Fite - Program Officer
- Jim Norwood - Site Coordinator
- Amanda Wann - Site Coordinator
- Sadie Coltrane - Communications Coordinator
- Chelsea Francis - Development Coordinator
Home Repair Program
Call (918) 742-6241x202 to request a mailed application or download an application. Mail applications to 14 E 7th St. Tulsa, OK 74119.