Making Homes Safe, Secure and Weatherproof
Making homes safe and secure for low-income homeowners.
A safe and healthy home for everyone.
Ms. Donna's Story
Ms. Donna suffers from sickle cell anemia and has struggled to make home repairs on her own due to health and financial limitations. Shingles were coming off of her roof, water was coming into her home due to the roof leaks, and the bathroom floor was beginning to cave in! She didn't know where to turn and called Revitalize T-Town.
Revitalize T-Town replaced Ms. Donna's bathroom floor and subfloor and installed a new ADA toilet. Volunteers replaced siding on the exterior and replaced rotted wood around windows. She also received a new roof from Revitalize T-Town and new secure door locks.
"This is a miracle! I thought I was going to have to leave my house. This has made such a difference. I appreciate it so much!"
"I feel so much warmer in the winter and feel so much safer!"
– Ms. D.
- Gina Hitz - Chair, QuikTrip Corporation
- Jim Knight - Vice Chair, Federated Insurance
- Robert Jones - Treasurer, First Oklahoma Bank
- Tom Luccock - Secretary, Retired
- Anthony Banks - ONEOK
- Logan Hendrix - Fidelity Bank
- Maggie Yar - Hille Foundation
- Christina McCrery - ONE Gas