Making Homes Safe, Secure and Weatherproof.
Making homes safe and secure for low-income homeowners.
A safe and healthy home for everyone.
Ms. Donna's Story
Ms. Donna suffers from sickle cell anemia and has struggled to make home repairs on her own due to health and financial limitations. Shingles were coming off of her roof, water was coming into her home due to the roof leaks, and the bathroom floor was beginning to cave in! She didn't know where to turn and called Revitalize T-Town.
Revitalize T-Town replaced Ms. Donna's bathroom floor and subfloor and installed a new ADA toilet. Volunteers replaced siding on the exterior and replaced rotted wood around windows. She also received a new roof from Revitalize T-Town and new secure door locks.
"This is a miracle! I thought I was going to have to leave my house. This has made such a difference. I appreciate it so much!"
"I feel so much warmer in the winter and feel so much safer!"
– Ms. D.
- Mike Huckaby - Chair, Industrial Controls of Oklahoma
- Marjorie Erdmann - Vice Chair, OSU Center for Health Systems
- Ryan Davis - Secretary, Arvest Bank
- Toni Griffey - Treasurer, Blue Sky Certified Public Accountants, PLLC
- Clarence Boyd - Bank SNB
- Robert Jones - First Oklahoma Bank
- James Kelley - The Rowland Group
- Tom Luccock - Retired
- Lukas Sundahl - Solutions Through Innovatice Technologies, Inc.
- Maggie Yar - The Hille Foundation
- Clint Black - LT Intern, The Ross Group
- Jennifer Barcus-Schafer - CEO
- Deanna Boston - COO
- Kim Rolston - Senior Program Officer
- Jeff Fite - Program Officer
- Jim Norwood - Site Coordinator
- Cherie Shaw - Client Specialist
- Kelly Moss - Community Relations Manager